Kit Kat (4 Finger Milk Chocolate Bar)
Kit Kat (4 Finger Milk Chocolate Bar) - Sold individually
- Four crispy wafer fingers covered with milk chocolate
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
Unwrap, break off a chocolate finger, snap it in two and savour the crispy wafer biscuit covered in deliciously smooth milk chocolate.
KITKAT was first launched in 1935 as 'Rowntree's Chocolate Crisp' and didn't acquire its name until two years later in 1937.
The ”KITKAT” name originates from the late 17th century in London, when a literary club met at a pie shop owned by pastry chef Christopher Catling. The group was called the "Kit Kat club" and took its name from an abbreviated version of the owner's name.
Launched in York and still produced there today, KITKAT is a British classic. In 2016, KITKAT celebrated becoming the first 100% globally certified sustainably sourced brand! thanks to The Cocoa Plan, This means no matter where in the world you buy a KITKAT, you know that the cocoa used to make its delicious chocolate layer was responsibly sourced.
With its perfect chocolate to wafer ratio, KITKAT is the perfect companion for any break.
- Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin,and Niacin)
- Whole and Skimmed Milk Powder (13%)
- Cocoa Mass (9%)
- Cocoa Butter
- Vegetable Fats (Palm,Palm Kernel, Shea/ Illipe/ Mango Kernel/ Kokum Gurgi/ Sal)
- Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk)
- Whey Powder (from Milk)
- Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, Soya Lecithin)
- Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Natural Vanilla Flavourings
- Butterfat (from Milk)
- Natural Flavourings